Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RAMBO

Click the title of this post to read the referenced article.


This incident was brought to my attention by GG, a fellow comrade with whom I collaborate on all things terrorism related. As I read this article I couldn't help but think of Rambo slashing his way through dense jungle in an effort to locate the Vietcong. This 52-year old guy has been searching for Osama since 9-11 by himself. Now, this either has to be the bravest, most fearless vigilante in the history of the universe, or simply some schmuck with a friggen screw loose. I'll go with the latter. He was apparently captured near the Pakistan/Afghanistan border on foot heading into the war-torn regions in an effort to find this clown. He was found with wearing 3D-glasses, a cap gun, and a butter knife. The article states it was night vision goggles, a pistol, and a sword - but is there really a difference? I mean we have the most advanced technology and advanced weaponry known to man and we have been unsuccessful in finding this nipplestain. He thinks hes gonna mosey on in to Tora Bora with his "arsenal" and take down the most wanted guy ever? I mean its already like trying to find the black dress sock in your dresser drawer in the dark. Its impossible. Not to mention, how does one even get there in the first place? Did this whack job just hop on Orbitz and book a trip to Kandahar like we do to Florida? Maybe that Orbitz dude in the hovercraft landed in the mountains and handed him a price assurance check for the difference because some other nutbag booked the same trip for less?

If I were the Pakistanis, Id let this cat continue on. I mean why not right? No one else can locate this meat puppet. What good will it do to incarcerate him. He wants to find him, let him try! I just wish I could be there when ole Rambo here draws his sword for an altercation and gets a RPG shell implanted in his chest from 5 miles out. Of course, with his 3D-glasses it would look much bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment