Monday, July 19, 2010

Nose Hair





Ive seen a lot of people with whom I have spoken with in recent weeks with a problem they seem to know nothing about. Frankly, I find it alarming at how many people suffer from this problem while there is such a quick and easy solution. This problem, is visible nose hair. If your nose hair is coming out of your nose and I can see it while engaged in conversation, listen up. Folks, take some pride in yourselves. If I am focused in on the nose hair crawling down your fucking face while you talk, then something is wrong. Do you not see this when you look in the mirror? How about if you're a guy..don't you shave? I mean you'd have to grab on to them like vines and move them out of the way to get close enough. Has it never dawned on you to maybe trim them? You have to see it don't you? We do, and were standing several feet away. I mean I don't know whether to talk to you or get naked, throw a leaf over my balls, and start swinging on them like Tarzan. I shouldn't have to make such a tough choice. I mean do you walk around with your short and curlies sticking out of the bottom of your shorts? Isn't that the same thing? Its fucking gross and makes wanna throw up in my mouth every time I see it. Personally, when I see this on someone, it speaks volumes to me about them. First off, they're obviously fucking blind. Secondly, they care not about their hygiene and/or general appearance. And lastly, if they don't groom their nose hair, God knows whats doing downstairs. Its probably like a button on a fur coat fercrissakes. If you're a woman and your nose hair is visible, there is immediately no question in my mind that you also have hair coming out of your nipples. They just go together and I don't want to have to think about your hairy pencil erasers. So, after you read this and then go check yourself, I cant help thinking that my making you aware, has been a service for the greater good. Lets get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment