Monday, July 12, 2010

Customer Service




I think its fair to assume that we all go through it but really never vent about it. Well, I'm going to. The topic: Customer Service Reps on the telephone. I just hung up with a credit card company who never sent me my new card that expired in January. Now, obviously I don't use it much really, but that's not the point. The point here is that I just went through torture trying to relay my issue to this fucking dipshit on the other end of the phone. I could tell by the connection that he was in a third world country, in a blown out building, no air conditioning with vermin everywhere, sitting at a long desk with phones, that this credit card company chose to outsource as a way to curb costs. Being completely xenophobic, this immediately irks the shit out of me, but I have no choice if I wish to resolve my issue. This marble-chewing motherfucker is talking less clearly than Charlie Browns teacher with laryngitis. I couldn't understand a blessed word this schmuck was uttering. Finally, after he read his "prepared" speech introducing himself which seems like it took 45 minutes, I was forced to say only, "What?" He then asked me if I "clearly" understood the terms and conditions. I said, listen dude...on my kids, I couldn't tell if you were reading any terms and conditions or a passage from the Kuran. Get me someone who speaky English! With that, this assclown gets a supervisor who sounds the exact same! Are they kidding me? Am I on candid camera? I finally relayed my issue to this dingbat who then had the audacity to tell me I needed to be transferred to a different department. I blew my top. After I utterly demeaned and humiliated this person in diction I choose not to display here, I was transferred. Who picks up? Apparently the cousin or something of the two schmucks I just spoke with. Needless to say, I hung up the phone faster than a west Texas windstorm. I went online and found some live chat option that got me what I needed.
So, I'm irate. In a bad mood. I don't get one thing however. All these U.S. companies are outsourcing employees overseas to save money right? So, we have all experienced this on many occasions with many different companies. Isn't it fair to assume that everyone of these Indian citizens or whomever, are now employed? I mean, their unemployment rate has to be 0% right?. That being said, what strikes me as odd is how we still see these Sally Struthers commercials pleading for us to sponsor one of these people! Cant they afford like Porsche's and shit now with all the work they've gotten? I mean they show some dude with his ribs popping out of his side and a protruding jaw while he is walking a cow on some dirt road. Did it ever dawn on ya pal that you're walking a fucking Filet Mignon! I know the cow is sacred and all over there, and you can't kill them, but dude, you're FAMISHED! Theres a fucking porterhouse and milk attached to your wrist? Smartin' up and quit begging for food when its within arms length. Besides, if you quit being Sally Struthers little bitch and walked that cow into town, you may just get a job offer from Dell to talk unsuspecting Americans who have a broken printer or something! Oh, and stop false advertising. If I ever sponsor one of those "deprived" dudes over there, you best be throwing in the fly. I'm just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment