Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LiLo


This Lindsay Lohan crap is the most annoying shit of all time. It consumes the tabloids, the Internet, the news magazine shows and frankly its gotta stop. Yesterday was a banner day as they threw this hoodrat into the slammer, and rightfully so. Personally, I wana punch this pin cushion in the face myself. The fact that the judge gave her 90 days and not 10 years is commendable. I would have sentenced her to 10 years hard labor and then showed up while she was working laughing and pointing at her. That 'holier than thou' attitude makes me want to thrash her. She was a successful actress or at least on her way to be. Mix in some booze and drugs coupled with unprecedented promiscuity and shes now broke and going to jail? I don't get it. Why is it so hard to be famous? Day in and day out we hear of celebs getting arrested for DUI's, assault, drug possession, resisting arrest etc. Is it because they are famous that we hear about them or is it the law of averages? Whatever it is, its apparently very difficult being famous. When Lindsay was crying to the court yesterday, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of joy and got a small chub as she slobbered away. I was happy for her demise. She brought it on herself and thought she was above the law. Another thing that strikes me is how is she broke? How are a bunch of well known celebs/athletes broke? I know they spend lavishly and support their friends and family, but is there not a SINGLE person in any of their circles that has half a brain? I mean she makes millions per film. I guess a case of the sniffies and a propensity for grandpas old cough medicine is a pricey vice. Anyway, as she makes license plates and fends off smelly, crack-ridden hookers, maybe she will wake the fuck up and turn her life around. If she does, I just hope she does it out of the spotlight so we don't have to hear every tidbit of her so-called recovery. If she doesn't, she is dead within 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment